Holy shit did assclown get another bitch-slap by the plant manager where I work! It’s about time. Whenever the dipshit gets one of his “bright ideas” it makes most people want to puke as well as want to stab him in the eye with an icepick (hint: Simpsons).
Basically, he called a meeting with an account manager, my boss, my co-worker, the account manager’s boss, the sales rep for the account that was being discussed, the sales rep’s boss, and the plant manager. What was supposed to be simply a meeting of the work that would possibly be coming into the plant, assclown decided to make it into a meeting trying to convince the plant manager to completely change how I do my job into a way that HE thinks I should be doing it. Never mind the fact that I have been performing my job function just fine for the last couple of years. Never mind the fact that all the sales reps I come in contact with (right around 20 or 25) have all said I am faster than my peers in performing my job function. Not to mention accuracy and the knowledge of the market in which prices are driven. Oh no…lets listen to the moron who thinks he knows it all. The plant manager basically put the moron in his place because even he knows that my boss is a complete idiot. The bottom line is that assclown knows jack shit. Period. Once again, he’s just trying to justify his existence at the plant because he serves no real purpose.
Anyways, the day after the meeting took place, I had to revise pricing for something that HE came up with pricing on. When I reviewed the old pricing, I found his numbers were way the fuck out of whack…I’m talking 50% below what they should be on materials alone. He pulled the numbers out of his ass without doing the research. Then when I called him on it he said “I never came up with numbers for that”, yet the numbers I had from him were on a piece of paper in HIS handwriting. He was flat out busted. Here are a few reasons why this moron should be fired tomorrow:
1) He’s a liar.
2) He’s a manipulative jackass.
3) He delegates all of his work off on other people…ALL of his work.
4) He doesn’t take responsibility for his own actions – he words things carefully while going behind other people’s backs and makes it sound like it’s someone else’s fault.
5) He can’t do simple math, yet wants to tell me how to do my job which involves a lot of math.
6) He can’t even run his own department, yet wants to stick his nose in other people’s departments and tell them how they should be ran.
7) He’s a control freak.
8) Nobody fuckin likes him. At all. No, I mean nobody. Not even his boss.
9) He’s been annoying people just like he has been annoying me for years.
10) Nobody likes working with him.
11) He doesn’t use email often so he doesn’t have to be held accountable for what he tells people to do verbally. (i.e. He can fall back on “well, I never said that…” and does it quite often)
Looks like reason enough for me. Fire his ass.